Length: 3nights / 4days
Tour starting: 06th of June
- PRICE & DATE
- TOUR INFO
- BOOK NOW!
- Category: Join tours Mongolia
- Places to visit: Ulaanbaatar – Mongol Nomadic show/Naadam Festival – Khustai National Park – Terelj National park – Ulaanbaatar
- Activities: Visit nomad breeder nomads, Mini Naadam Festival, exploring varied natural landscape and cultural sites
- Duration: 3nights / 4days
- Covering distance: 330kms
- Number of participants: Min-2
- Season: 06th of June
Mongol Nomadic Naadam Festival is mini version of Mongolian Naadam Festival. This event tour gives you a great opportunity to enjoy this renowned celebration of nomads early in the summer, which consists of three manly games of Mongols: wrestling, horse racing and archery, and, besides, shows you a demonstration of nomads daily life. Furthermore we’ll visit the last remaining species of wild horses “Takhi” and the second largest Buddhist meditation temple in Mongolia.
06 June Day 1 Travel to Mongol Nomadic Ger camp
Pick up at your accommodation and travel to Mongol Nomadic Ger camp for 50kms to west of the Ulaanbaatar.
Visit to Mongol Nomadic Show. One place to another using ox, yak, camel and horse carts which are the carts.
Enjoy we will see:
– Demonstration of everyday life of traditional Mongolian family and herders in real life,
– Making dairy products and offer tasting,
– Real demonstration of the movement of Mongolian herder family by the carts including ox cart and camel freight,
– Real demonstration of milking yaks, fastening and milking sheep and goats and milking the mare.
– Making the felt and tanning
– Demonstration of national musical instrument and singing folk songs,
– Show with horses.
Lunch at Ger camp.
After lunch enjoy Mongol Nomadic Naadam festival.
All visitors will be greeted and welcomed to the arena to join the Naadam.
The event will begin with a Mongolian long song & horse head fiddle performance according to Mongolian tradition. Then 16 strong wrestlers compete for 1st round of wrestling.
Archery competition and ankle bone shooting competition will be followed afterwards.
Local artists perform Mongolian dances and national songs.
Guests would be welcomed to get real experience for archery and ankle bone shooting. And all guests would see how nomads transport loads with ox cart.
Then most interesting part of Naadam festival, the horse racing will be started. Little jockeys sing Giingoo – a special song/mantra for racing horses…
The winners of the competitions will be awarded with sheep and other traditional gifts of nomads. You have many opportunities to meet with wrestlers, jockeys, archers and take memorable photos. Stay overnight in Ger camp. LD
07 June Day 2 Travel to Khustai National park
After having hearty breakfast we will travel to Khustai National Park for 55kms. The park area of 50620ha reserve protects last remaining species of wild horses as famed as Mongolian “Takhi”, the Przewalski’s Horse. Upon arrival we will visit an information centre of the park to have more information about the wild horses and park environment. Lunch at camp restaurant. Late afternoon we will visit the park to see “Takhi” wild horses. Stay overnight in Ger camp. BLD
08 June Day 3 Travel to Terelj National park
After having hearty breakfast we will travel to Terelj National Park for 180kms. Lunch at restaurant of Ger camp. After lunch we will visit a landmark of the area, a turtle shaped rock and Ariyabal temple. Optional horse riding as available. Stay overnight in Ger camp. BLD
09 June Day 4 Travel back to Ulaanbaatar
After breakfast drive to Chinggis Khaan Statue complex for 30kms. Exploring around area. Then continue move to Ulaanbaatar for 55kms. Transfer to your hotel. End of the service. B
Tour starting: (ex. Ulaanbaatar)
NF01 06 June
USD 790per person (2paying members)
Included: All activities described in the itinerary, Ger camp stay (3 nights) in countryside, English speaking guide service, entrance fee to Protected Area and sightseeing cost, Mongol Nomadic show fee, Mini Naadam fee, all transfers by private car in the city and countryside. Mineral (bottled) water 1.5L per person daily use, Meals of breakfast, lunch and dinner as mentioned per day itinerary.
Excluded: International transportation to and from Mongolia, hotel stay in Ulaanbaatar, travel insurance, alcoholic drinks, tips & gratuities, laundry and items of a personal nature.
• We are happy to arrange your hotel and transfers in Ulaanbaatar, private car transportation to our destinations at discounted rate.
• International and domestic flight and train tickets would be arranged due to the clients’ requests and wishes with our pleasures.
• City sightseeing tours are offered as optional.
• Private departures are available on request.
Brief info: The festival includes demonstration of daily life of traditional Mongolian family and herders: process of making dairy products, packing and unpacking Mongolian traditional dwelling, milking yaks, mares and sheep, traditional musical performance, archery, anklebone shooting, horse racing and wrestling. At the end of the tour we’ll observe wild horses and Chinggis Khan statue.
Accommodation: On this tour our clients will spend a night in tourist camp in Mongolian traditional dwelling “Ger”. Tourist camp offers bath, hot shower and conventional washroom and has 24 gers and 80 beds and serves with Mongolian traditional meal in a ger restaurant with capacity to serve for 40 persons simultaneously.
Dining: Depending on clients flavor we’ll serve by various type of foods including Mongolian traditional, western and even some Asian foods.
Transportation: – 1-2 pax: Private car
………………………..– 3-4 pax: Japanese Minivan
………………………..– 5 or more: Mini bus
Important info: This tour does not include special activity that needs some physical effort or special stuff.
Reasons to love this trip:
- Visiting mini version of Naadam festival
- Spotting Mongolian wildlife, particularly wild horses
- Visiting nomad family, the tallest horseman statue in the world
- Exploring varied natural landscape and cultural sites
Is this trip right for you?
- Professional staffs
- All nights in Mongolian traditional dwelling “Ger”, great diversity of foods
- Short driving days
- Recommended for all age categories
We highly appreciate your decision for traveling to Mongolia with our company. Thus, we are pleased to assure the quality of your tour.
Please kindly check our Terms & Conditions and fill out the online booking form as below. With your given information we would get back to you immediately for further confirmation.
Thank you very much and look forward to see you soon!